Wipro Ltd. (WIT) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Revs Light
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/11: (LJPC) (BYD) (FCEL) Higher; (FTEK) (RTK) (MYGN) Lower (more...)
- FINRA Says Bitcoin is 'More than a Bit Risky'
- Cohen's SAC Capital to Take on New Name in April
Wipro Ltd. (NYSE: WIT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.11, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.84 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.92 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jaspersoft's Expanding Global Partner Network Drives Increased Growth
- Park-Ohio Holdings Corp (PKOH) Misses Q4 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Odyssey Marine Exploration (OMEX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!