Wipro Ltd. (WIT) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Revs Light
- Futures flat as investors await Fed
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Pfizer (PFE) Enters Agreement to Acquire AstraZeneca's (AZN) Small Molecule Anti-Infective Business in ~$1.58B Deal
- 'Voices under the rubble' after quake hits Italy; at least 38 dead
- Oil falls on surprise build in U.S. crude stocks
Wipro Ltd. (NYSE: WIT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.11, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.84 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.92 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualys (QLYS), Wipro (WIT) Expand Strategic Partnership; Includes Cloud Platform Integration
- Trina Solar (TSL) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Guides Q3, FY16
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4, FY16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!