Wipro Ltd. (WIT) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Revs Light
- S&P 500 ascends 2 percent in two days
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- Medivation's (MDVN) Board Split Over Support for Gilead (GILD), Pfizer (PFE) Proposals - Source
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Shares Hit as Alibaba (BABA) SEC Woes Could Impact Core Asset Sale
Wipro Ltd. (NYSE: WIT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.11, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.84 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.92 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro Launches Total Customer Centricity Solution for the Manufacturing Sector Leveraging Informatica Master Data Management Platform
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- CSRA, Inc. (CSRA) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!