Winnebago Industries (WGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street off day's best levels after Trump inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO) reported Q4 EPS of $0.49, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $263.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $252.52 million.
President and Chief Executive Officer Michael Happe commented, “Fourth-quarter revenues increased year over year, driven by continued strong growth in our towables business as well as modest improvement in motorized shipments. Importantly, income and gross margin also grew, due in part to our comprehensive strategic sourcing initiatives, a solid increase in labor efficiencies and lower warranty expense. Our towables business continues to be one of the primary performance drivers, as shipments and retail registrations both outperform the market, thanks to several new products and increased dealer outlets. The motorized team drove a higher level of manufacturing output while also working hard to deliver more consistent levels of product quality. I want to thank all the employees at Winnebago for their dedication in Fiscal 2016 and commitment to exceeding our customers' expectations in the future."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Winnebago Industries (WGO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!