Winnebago Industries (WGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO) reported Q4 EPS of $0.49, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $263.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $252.52 million.
President and Chief Executive Officer Michael Happe commented, “Fourth-quarter revenues increased year over year, driven by continued strong growth in our towables business as well as modest improvement in motorized shipments. Importantly, income and gross margin also grew, due in part to our comprehensive strategic sourcing initiatives, a solid increase in labor efficiencies and lower warranty expense. Our towables business continues to be one of the primary performance drivers, as shipments and retail registrations both outperform the market, thanks to several new products and increased dealer outlets. The motorized team drove a higher level of manufacturing output while also working hard to deliver more consistent levels of product quality. I want to thank all the employees at Winnebago for their dedication in Fiscal 2016 and commitment to exceeding our customers' expectations in the future."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Winnebago Industries (WGO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- ePlus (PLUS) to Acquire Consolidated Communications (CNSL) Enterprise Services Equipment, IT Services Business
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!