Winnebago Industries (WGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO) reported Q4 EPS of $0.49, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $263.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $252.52 million.
President and Chief Executive Officer Michael Happe commented, “Fourth-quarter revenues increased year over year, driven by continued strong growth in our towables business as well as modest improvement in motorized shipments. Importantly, income and gross margin also grew, due in part to our comprehensive strategic sourcing initiatives, a solid increase in labor efficiencies and lower warranty expense. Our towables business continues to be one of the primary performance drivers, as shipments and retail registrations both outperform the market, thanks to several new products and increased dealer outlets. The motorized team drove a higher level of manufacturing output while also working hard to deliver more consistent levels of product quality. I want to thank all the employees at Winnebago for their dedication in Fiscal 2016 and commitment to exceeding our customers' expectations in the future."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Winnebago Industries (WGO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!