Wilshire Bancorp Inc. (WIBC) Posts Q4 Loss of $1.02
- Futures flat as rate hike expectations firm
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
- Brent crude lower on strong Middle East oil output
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
Wilshire Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: WIBC) reported Q4 loss of $1.02, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.09.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio (TWLO) Files for $100M IPO
- Medtronic (MDT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Wilshire Bancorp (WIBC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!