Wilshire Bancorp Inc. (WIBC) Posts Q4 Loss of $1.02
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q1 EPS by 61c, Offers Guidance
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.13
Wilshire Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: WIBC) reported Q4 loss of $1.02, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.09.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wilshire Bancorp, Inc. (WIBC) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- Idex Corp. (IEX) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Wilshire Bancorp Reports Net Income of $13.1 Million or $0.17 per Share for First Quarter 2014
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!