Wilshire Bancorp Inc. (WIBC) Posts Q4 Loss of $1.02
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Wilshire Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: WIBC) reported Q4 loss of $1.02, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.09.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Wilshire Bancorp (WIBC) to Outperform
- Wilshire Bancorp Reports Net Income of $15.1 Million or $0.19 per Share for Third Quarter 2014
- MKS Instruments, Inc. (MKSI) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Guides Q4 EPS Above Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!