Wilshire Bancorp, Inc. (WIBC) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/24: (KOOL) (SGYP) (MPET) Higher; (HEAR) (CLFD) (SILC) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
Wilshire Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIBC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.04, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Total Interest Income for the quarter came in at $32.99 million versus the consensus estimate of $33.76 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wilshire Bancorp, Inc. (WIBC) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- Sonus Networks, Inc. (SONS) Reports In-Line Q1 Loss; Guides
- Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!