Wilshire Bancorp, Inc. (WIBC) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Wilshire Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIBC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.04, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Total Interest Income for the quarter came in at $32.99 million versus the consensus estimate of $33.76 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbvie, Inc. (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides Q3 EPS to Strong Side
- Semler Scientific (SMLR) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.22
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Misses Q2 EPS by 14c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!