Wilshire Bancorp, Inc. (WIBC) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street drops as healthcare stocks weigh
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/28: (AVXL) (SPU) (HLIT) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (FGP) Lower
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed may change stress tests, capital buffers for U.S. banks: Yellen
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
Wilshire Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIBC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.04, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Total Interest Income for the quarter came in at $32.99 million versus the consensus estimate of $33.76 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paychex (PAYX) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Updates FY17 Outlook
- XTL Biopharma (XTLB) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.002/Share
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!