Wilshire Bancorp, Inc. (WIBC) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/28: (FDO) (XGTI) (TRLA) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (Z) Lower (more...)
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
Wilshire Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIBC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.04, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Total Interest Income for the quarter came in at $32.99 million versus the consensus estimate of $33.76 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbvie, Inc. (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides Q3 EPS to Strong Side
- Old National Bancorp (ONB) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c
- Ceragon Networks Ltd (CRNT) Posts Q2 adj.-Loss of 10c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!