Wilshire Bancorp, Inc. (WIBC) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Market Wrap: Greece Hopes Fuel Gains; Airlines Caught in Probe Over Pricing; Auto Sales Light in June
- PayPal to Acquire Xoom (XOOM) for $25/Share (EBAY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/01: (XOOM) (PRGS) (PKY) Higher; (WPCS) Lower (more...)
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Updates on Planned Separation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Wilshire Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIBC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.04, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Total Interest Income for the quarter came in at $32.99 million versus the consensus estimate of $33.76 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progress Software (PRGS) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Omnova Solutions (OMN) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c; Issues FY16 Revenue Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!