Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides Q3, FY16 EPS Below Views
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.58, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.16 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.17 billion.
Comparable brand revenue growth in Q2 16 increased 0.6% on top of 6.3% in Q2 15.
E-commerce net revenues in Q2 16 increased 5.2% to $600 million from $570 million in Q2 15. E-commerce net revenues generated 51.7% of total company net revenues in Q2 16 and 50.6% of total company net revenues in Q2 15.
Williams-Sonoma sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.75-$0.80, versus the consensus of $0.81. Williams-Sonoma sees Q3 2016 revenue of $1.235-1.285 billion, versus the consensus of $1.28 billion.
Williams-Sonoma sees FY2016 EPS of $3.35-$3.55, versus the consensus of $3.57. Williams-Sonoma sees FY2016 revenue of $5.075-5.225 billion, versus the consensus of $5.22 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Biogen (BIIB), Forward Pharma (FWP) Enter Settlement and License Agreement; Biogen to Pay $1.25B, Royalties
- VAR Checks Indicate Cisco Systems (CSCO) Could Beat January Expectations - William Blair
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!