Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides Q3, FY16 EPS Below Views
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.58, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.16 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.17 billion.
Comparable brand revenue growth in Q2 16 increased 0.6% on top of 6.3% in Q2 15.
E-commerce net revenues in Q2 16 increased 5.2% to $600 million from $570 million in Q2 15. E-commerce net revenues generated 51.7% of total company net revenues in Q2 16 and 50.6% of total company net revenues in Q2 15.
Williams-Sonoma sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.75-$0.80, versus the consensus of $0.81. Williams-Sonoma sees Q3 2016 revenue of $1.235-1.285 billion, versus the consensus of $1.28 billion.
Williams-Sonoma sees FY2016 EPS of $3.35-$3.55, versus the consensus of $3.57. Williams-Sonoma sees FY2016 revenue of $5.075-5.225 billion, versus the consensus of $5.22 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Eastern Virginia Bankshares (EVBS) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!