Williams Partners (WPZ) Posts Q3 GAAP EPS of 42c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Williams Partners (NYSE: WPZ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.42, which may not compare with the analyst estimate of $0.30.
Revised 2017 Growth Capital Guidance Related Primarily to Atlantic Sunrise Project Timing
Williams Partners is revising its 2017 growth capital guidance amounts due primarily to the shift in Transco and related Northeast G&P growth spending caused by the revised Atlantic Sunrise in-service date, as well as new projects and other changes. As discussed in its press release dated Oct. 28, 2016, Williams Partners expects partial Atlantic Sunrise service to begin during the second half of 2017 and is now targeting full in-service during mid-2018. Consistent with prior financial practice, Williams Partners’ financial plan further risks these project cash flows by approximately six months. The following guidance range represents both the targeted in-service date and the further risked in-service date: total 2017 growth capital and investment expenditures are expected to be between $2.1 billion and $2.8 billion, including total 2017 growth capital for Transco, which is expected to be between $1.4 billion and $1.9 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Williams Partners (WPZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
- Enzo Biochem (ENZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!