Williams Controls Inc. (WMCO) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
Williams Controls Inc. (NASDAQ: WMCO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.20, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.77 million versus the consensus estimate of $16.5 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Leidos Holdings (LDOS) Posts Q3 Loss of 11c/Share; Cuts Outlook
- Hooker Furniture Corp (HOFT) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!