Williams Controls (WMCO) Reports Mixed Q4 Results
- Traders Eye Relational Investors Stocks on Wind Down
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/1: (ARDX) (ANGI) (TKMR) Higher; (LOOK) (WPRT) (SPEX) Lower
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
Williams Controls Inc. (Nasdaq: WMCO) reports Q4 EPS of $0.07, versus the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.14 million, versus the consensus estimate of $14.00 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- Cantel Medical (CMN) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Lentuo Int'l (LAS) Reports Q2 EPS of RMB0.21
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!