Williams Controls (WMCO) Reports Mixed Q4 Results
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Market Wrap: Apple Does it Again in Q2; Mylan Rejects Teva Bid; Applied Materials, Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/27: (VRML) (RTEC) (AAPL) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (AMKR) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) to Acquire Applied Predictive Technologies for $600M
- Biotech Stocks Pressured (BIIB) (CELG) (GILD)
Williams Controls Inc. (Nasdaq: WMCO) reports Q4 EPS of $0.07, versus the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.14 million, versus the consensus estimate of $14.00 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bojangles' (BOJA) Launches 6.25M Common IPO
- The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c
- Ownes & Minor (OMI) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Reaffirms FY15 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!