Williams Controls (WMCO) Reports Mixed Q4 Results
- Wall St. ends down as China data sparks global growth fears
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/1: (TRVN) LEI) (FORD) Higher; (AXPW) (ACI) (CLD) Lower
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- Google (GOOG) Unveils New Logo, Identity Family
Williams Controls Inc. (Nasdaq: WMCO) reports Q4 EPS of $0.07, versus the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.14 million, versus the consensus estimate of $14.00 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Carolina Financial (CARO) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- Matrix Service (MTRX) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
- Lifevantage (LFVN) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!