William Lyon Homes (WLH) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
William Lyon Homes (NYSE: WLH) reported Q2 EPS of $0.38, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $325.65 million versus the consensus estimate of $297.56 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on William Lyon Homes (WLH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Salisbury Bancorp (SAL) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.70
- First Capital (FCAP) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.53
- Hilltop Holdings (HTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Begin Paying Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!