Willdan Group (WLDN) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Willdan Group (NASDAQ: WLDN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.28, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $58.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $51.09 million.
Willdan Group sees FY2016 EPS of $0.92-$0.97, versus the consensus of $0.85. Willdan Group sees FY2016 revenue of $190-195 million, versus the consensus of $186.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Willdan Group (WLDN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!