Willdan Group (WLDN) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Willdan Group (NASDAQ: WLDN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.28, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $58.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $51.09 million.
Willdan Group sees FY2016 EPS of $0.92-$0.97, versus the consensus of $0.85. Willdan Group sees FY2016 revenue of $190-195 million, versus the consensus of $186.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Willdan Group (WLDN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Nicolet Bankshares Inc. Com (NCBS) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.68
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!