WhiteWave Foods (WWAV) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WhiteWave Foods (NYSE: WWAV) reported Q2 EPS of $0.31, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.05 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.04 billion.
WhiteWave Foods reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WhiteWave Foods (WWAV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Kona Grill (KONA) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- WSFS Financial (WSFS) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!