Weyerhaeuser (WY) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.30
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Weyerhaeuser (NYSE: WY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.30, versus $0.35 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.66 billion, versus $1.71 billion reported last year.
Third quarter results include after-tax earnings of $65 million from discontinued operations, which included a net gain of $41 million on the divestiture of the liquid packaging board business. Third quarter results also include net after-tax charges of $10 million from special items. Excluding discontinued operations and special items, the company reported net earnings of $172 million, or $0.23 per diluted share for the third quarter. This compares with net earnings from continuing operations before special items of $121 million for the same period last year and $130 million for second quarter of 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Weyerhaeuser (WY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Comerica (CMA) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- Progress Software (PRGS) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!