Weyerhaeuser (WY) Reports Q2 adj.-EPS of $0.17
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Weyerhaeuser (NYSE: WY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.21, versus $0.26 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.41 billion, versus $1.35 billion reported last year.
Second quarter results include after-tax earnings of $38 million from discontinued operations. Discontinued operations include the entirety of the company's Cellulose Fibers segment, which is comprised of pulp mills, a liquid packaging board facility, and a printing papers joint venture. Second quarter results also include net after-tax charges of $11 million from special items. Excluding these items, the company reported net earnings of $130 million, or $0.17 per diluted share for the second quarter. This compares with net earnings from continuing operations before special items of $114 million for the same period last year and $126 million for first quarter of 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Weyerhaeuser (WY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!