Weyerhaeuser (WY) Reports Q2 adj.-EPS of $0.17
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Weyerhaeuser (NYSE: WY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.21, versus $0.26 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.41 billion, versus $1.35 billion reported last year.
Second quarter results include after-tax earnings of $38 million from discontinued operations. Discontinued operations include the entirety of the company's Cellulose Fibers segment, which is comprised of pulp mills, a liquid packaging board facility, and a printing papers joint venture. Second quarter results also include net after-tax charges of $11 million from special items. Excluding these items, the company reported net earnings of $130 million, or $0.17 per diluted share for the second quarter. This compares with net earnings from continuing operations before special items of $114 million for the same period last year and $126 million for first quarter of 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Weyerhaeuser (WY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- OFG Bancorp (OFG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!