Weyerhaeuser (WY) Reports Q2 adj.-EPS of $0.17
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Weyerhaeuser (NYSE: WY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.21, versus $0.26 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.41 billion, versus $1.35 billion reported last year.
Second quarter results include after-tax earnings of $38 million from discontinued operations. Discontinued operations include the entirety of the company's Cellulose Fibers segment, which is comprised of pulp mills, a liquid packaging board facility, and a printing papers joint venture. Second quarter results also include net after-tax charges of $11 million from special items. Excluding these items, the company reported net earnings of $130 million, or $0.17 per diluted share for the second quarter. This compares with net earnings from continuing operations before special items of $114 million for the same period last year and $126 million for first quarter of 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Weyerhaeuser (WY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!