Wex (WEX) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c; Guides Q4, FY16
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wex (NYSE: WEX) reported Q3 EPS of $1.25, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $1.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $287.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $279.86 million.
Wex sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.20-$1.27, versus the consensus of $1.14. Wex sees Q4 2016 revenue of $272-282 million, versus the consensus of $273.9 million.
Wex sees FY2016 EPS of $4.53-$4.60, versus the consensus of $4.33. Wex sees FY2016 revenue of $1000-1010 million, versus the consensus of $995.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Wex (WEX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
- Powell Industries (POWL) Tops Q4 EPS by 47c, Comments on Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!