Wex (WEX) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c; Guides Q4, FY16
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wex (NYSE: WEX) reported Q3 EPS of $1.25, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $1.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $287.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $279.86 million.
Wex sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.20-$1.27, versus the consensus of $1.14. Wex sees Q4 2016 revenue of $272-282 million, versus the consensus of $273.9 million.
Wex sees FY2016 EPS of $4.53-$4.60, versus the consensus of $4.33. Wex sees FY2016 revenue of $1000-1010 million, versus the consensus of $995.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Wex (WEX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!