Westport (WPRT) Posts Q2 GAAP EPS of 5c
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Westport (NASDAQ: WPRT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, which may not compare with the analyst estimate of ($0.22). Revenue for the quarter came in at $44.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $49.21 million.
Excluding the bargain purchase transaction and Fuel Systems' June 2016 net loss of $0.1 million, Westport Fuel Systems net loss for the quarter ended June 30, 2016 would have been $39.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Westport (WPRT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Westport Fuel Systems Commends New Study Outlining Pump-to-Wheels Methane Emissions from the Natural Gas-Fueled Heavy-Duty Transportation Sector
- UBS On Apple (AAPL) Tax Implications: Bad For Cash Flow, Positive For EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!