Westmoreland Coal (WLB) Posts Q3 Loss of 46c/Share; Updates FY16 Outlook
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Westmoreland Coal (NASDAQ: WLB) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.46), $0.85 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $370.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $387 million.
Westmoreland’s updated 2016 guidance is:
|Coal tons sold||50 - 55 million tons|
|Adjusted EBITDA||$255 - $265 million|
|Free cash flow||$75 - $85 million|
|Capital expenditures||$50 - $55 million|
|Cash interest||approximately $97 million|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Westmoreland Coal (WLB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Comerica (CMA) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- Hancock Holding (HBHC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!