Western Union (WU) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Western Union (NYSE: WU) reported Q3 EPS of $0.44, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.39 billion.Western Union reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
“Our diversified global business and strategic initiatives enabled us to deliver another solid earnings performance in the quarter, as we successfully navigated currency headwinds and macro challenges in international markets,” said President and Chief Executive Officer Hikmet Ersek. “While results in oil dependent countries softened, our U.S. business remained strong, and westernunion.com money transfer transaction growth accelerated to 29%.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Western Union (WU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Appoints New CFO
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!