Westell Technologies (WSTL) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Westell Technologies (NASDAQ: WSTL) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.02), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $16.64 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Westell Technologies (WSTL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- IDT Corp. (IDT) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.44
- EZCORP (EZPW) Posts Q4 Loss of 31c/Share