Westell Technologies (WSTL) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Westell Technologies (NASDAQ: WSTL) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.06), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $21.03 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Westell Technologies (WSTL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance