Westar Energy (WR) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Westar Energy (NYSE: WR) reported Q3 EPS of $1.09, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $764.65 million versus the consensus estimate of $777.13 million.
Westar Energy reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Westar Energy (WR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Signature Bank (SBNY) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Insteel Industries (IIIN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!