West Pharma (WST) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Narrows EPS Outlook
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
West Pharma (NYSE: WST) reported Q3 EPS of $0.53, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $376.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $371.25 million.
West Pharma sees FY2016 EPS of $2.17-$2.22, versus prior guidance of $2.15-$2.25 and the consensus of $2.21. West Pharma sees FY2016 revenue of $1.51-1.52 billion, versus the consensus of $1.51 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on West Pharma (WST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Prelim. Q4 Revenue Falls Short of Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!