West Pharma (WST) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Narrows EPS Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
West Pharma (NYSE: WST) reported Q3 EPS of $0.53, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $376.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $371.25 million.
West Pharma sees FY2016 EPS of $2.17-$2.22, versus prior guidance of $2.15-$2.25 and the consensus of $2.21. West Pharma sees FY2016 revenue of $1.51-1.52 billion, versus the consensus of $1.51 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on West Pharma (WST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!