West Corp. (WSTC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
West Corp. (NASDAQ: WSTC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.76, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.76. Revenue for the quarter came in at $571.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $573.71 million.
“Our non-conferencing businesses grew 5.3 percent, with particularly strong results in our UCaaS, healthcare advocacy and interactive services businesses,” said Tom Barker, chairman and chief executive officer. “Conferencing revenue declined in the third quarter driving our consolidated revenue down 0.5 percent. Our adjusted organic revenue growth was 1 percent. We expect to finish the year with revenue and adjusted earnings per share within our original guidance ranges, albeit the low end, despite the decrease in conferencing revenue.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on West Corp. (WSTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!