West Corp. (WSTC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
West Corp. (NASDAQ: WSTC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.76, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.76. Revenue for the quarter came in at $571.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $573.71 million.
“Our non-conferencing businesses grew 5.3 percent, with particularly strong results in our UCaaS, healthcare advocacy and interactive services businesses,” said Tom Barker, chairman and chief executive officer. “Conferencing revenue declined in the third quarter driving our consolidated revenue down 0.5 percent. Our adjusted organic revenue growth was 1 percent. We expect to finish the year with revenue and adjusted earnings per share within our original guidance ranges, albeit the low end, despite the decrease in conferencing revenue.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on West Corp. (WSTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!