West Bancorporation (WTBA) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/12: (GNVC) (NLP) (ZN) Higher; (IMUC) (SPPR) (SYN) Lower
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- AIG (AIG), AerCap (AER) in Talks Over AIG's Jet-Leasing Unit
West Bancorporation (NASDAQ: WTBA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.18, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.24.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
- Ciena Corp. (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides Q1 Revs In-Line with Views
- Comverse (CNSI) Posts Q3 EPS Of $1.03
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!