Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Revenue Comes in Light, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wesco Aircraft Holdings (NYSE: WAIR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.30, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $365.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $391.39 million.
Fiscal 2017 Outlook
Castagnola concluded, “We believe fiscal 2016 results provide the foundation for a stronger fiscal 2017. Our outlook for next year largely is based on business secured in fiscal 2016 through our large strategic customer and MRO channels, appropriately considering the timing of sales from implementation of new business wins, which can be influenced by many factors. We also remain focused on increasing margins, leveraging our improved cost structure and continuing our emphasis on cash conversion.
“We are targeting constant-currency(4) sales growth in the range of three percent to five percent, adjusted net income(3) per diluted share in the range of $1.15 to $1.20 and free cash flow(3) in the range of 90 percent to 95 percent of net income in fiscal 2017. We plan to continue using free cash flow to pay down debt in fiscal 2017.”
(Street sees FY17 EPS of $1.18)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!