Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Revenue Comes in Light, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wesco Aircraft Holdings (NYSE: WAIR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.30, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $365.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $391.39 million.
Fiscal 2017 Outlook
Castagnola concluded, “We believe fiscal 2016 results provide the foundation for a stronger fiscal 2017. Our outlook for next year largely is based on business secured in fiscal 2016 through our large strategic customer and MRO channels, appropriately considering the timing of sales from implementation of new business wins, which can be influenced by many factors. We also remain focused on increasing margins, leveraging our improved cost structure and continuing our emphasis on cash conversion.
“We are targeting constant-currency(4) sales growth in the range of three percent to five percent, adjusted net income(3) per diluted share in the range of $1.15 to $1.20 and free cash flow(3) in the range of 90 percent to 95 percent of net income in fiscal 2017. We plan to continue using free cash flow to pay down debt in fiscal 2017.”
(Street sees FY17 EPS of $1.18)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!