WesBanco, Inc. (WSBC) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.41, Falls Short of Expectations
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
WesBanco, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSBC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.41, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.45.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WesBanco (WSBC) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Light Q2 Outlook
- Collectors Universe (CLCT) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.21, Comments on Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!