WesBanco, Inc. (WSBC) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.41, Falls Short of Expectations
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
WesBanco, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSBC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.41, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.45.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WesBanco, Inc. (WSBC) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Dollar General (DG) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Remains Committed to Family Dollar (FDO) Deal
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!