WesBanco, Inc. (WSBC) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.41, Falls Short of Expectations
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
WesBanco, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSBC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.41, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.45.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WesBanco Announces 17% Increase in Third Quarter Net Income
- Leggett & Platt (LEG) Reports Q3 EPS of 51c, Updates Guidance
- Equifax Inc. (EFX) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4 EPS, Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!