Wells Fargo & Co. (WFC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street opens higher as oil prices rise
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Oil climbs after industry data shows U.S. inventory draw
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/28: (SEED) (AVXL) (ATHX) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (SONC) Lower (more...)
Wells Fargo & Co. (NYSE: WFC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.73, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.61 billion versus the consensus estimate of $20.08 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Said to Consider Executive Pay Clawbacks - DJ
- Western Independent Bankers Launch Apps Store
- Independent Directors of Wells Fargo Conducting Investigation of Retail Banking Sales Practices and Related Matters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!