Wells Fargo & Co. (WFC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
Wells Fargo & Co. (NYSE: WFC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.73, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.61 billion versus the consensus estimate of $20.08 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Upgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Buy
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) to Acquire Roofing Supply Group in ~$1.1B Deal
- Eaton (ETN) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Plans Cost Cuts, Trims FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!