Wells Fargo & Co. (WFC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Wells Fargo & Co. (NYSE: WFC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.73, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.61 billion versus the consensus estimate of $20.08 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CFPB said to probe Wells Fargo (WFC) on student loan servicing - WSJ
- Monsanto (MON) Misses Q4 EPS by 17c; Guides FY15 EPS Below Views
- Wells Fargo Donates $300,000 for South Carolina Flood Relief
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!