Wells Fargo & Co. (WFC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Wells Fargo & Co. (NYSE: WFC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.73, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.61 billion versus the consensus estimate of $20.08 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- With Expectations for Sept 9th Event Low, Apple Could Surprise to the Upside - Wells Fargo
- Los Angeles drops mortgage discrimination case against JPMorgan
- Wells Fargo Real Estate Investment Corporation Declares Dividend on Series A Preferred Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!