Weis Markets (WMK) Reports Q3 EPS of $1.71
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Weis Markets (NYSE: WMK) reported Q3 EPS of $1.71, versus $1.59 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $742.99 million, versus $711.88 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Weis Markets (WMK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Posts Q3 Loss of $2.80/Share
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c