Weis Markets, Inc. (WMK) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.48
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Weis Markets, Inc. (NYSE: WMK) reported Q2 EPS of $0.48, versus $0.90 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $691.9 million, versus $662.07 million reported last year.
Comparable store sales increased 2.9%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Weis Markets, Inc. (WMK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Faro Technologies, Inc. (FARO) Preliminary Q1 Revenue Misses
- Honeywell (HON) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.41; Boosts FY15 EPS Midpoint Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!