Weis Markets, Inc. (WMK) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.48
- Defensive stocks take Wall Street lower ahead of Fed
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/24: (NYMX) (URRE) (BREW) Higher; (EXPR) (BSPM) (LZB) Lower
- Clinton calls for reduction in cost of allergy drug EpiPen
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Pharmerica (PMC) Said Exploring Potential Sale
Weis Markets, Inc. (NYSE: WMK) reported Q2 EPS of $0.48, versus $0.90 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $691.9 million, versus $662.07 million reported last year.
Comparable store sales increased 2.9%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Weis Markets, Inc. (WMK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c: Comps Miss Estimates; Issues Light Q3, FY16 EPS Outlook
- Sequential Brands (SQBG): 3 Near Term Catalysts From NDR - Piper Jaffray
- La-Z-Boy (LZB) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!