Weis Markets, Inc. (WMK) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.48
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Weis Markets, Inc. (NYSE: WMK) reported Q2 EPS of $0.48, versus $0.90 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $691.9 million, versus $662.07 million reported last year.
Comparable store sales increased 2.9%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Weis Markets, Inc. (WMK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ANN, Inc. (ANN) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Guides Q2, FY15 Sales
- Foot Locker (FL) Price Target Raised at Deutsche Bank Following Strong Quarterly Results
- New York & Co. (NWY) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Comps Increase 1.8%, Offers Outlook