Weis Markets, Inc. (WMK) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.48
- Wall St. higher as financial, consumer stocks rise
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/2: (OPWR) GNW) (SRPT) Higher; (BIND) (PRGN) (GLBS) Lower
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks, Treasury yields gain on investor optimism, factory data
Weis Markets, Inc. (NYSE: WMK) reported Q2 EPS of $0.48, versus $0.90 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $691.9 million, versus $662.07 million reported last year.
Comparable store sales increased 2.9%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Weis Markets, Inc. (WMK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weis Markets (WMK) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.50
- Canaccord Genuity Reiterates Buy on Equinix (EQIX) Ahead of 1Q Release
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Discusses Bull, Bear and His View on Apple (AAPL) Following Romp
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!