Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Tops Q2 FFO by 1c
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Pope Francis Named TIME's 2013 Person of the Year
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Weingarten Realty Investors (NYSE: WRI) reported Q2 FFO of $0.30, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.29.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Bolsters Buyback Plan; Guides FY13
- Panhandle Oil And Gas (PHX) Posts Q4 Profit of 68c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!