Weight Watchers (WTW) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Guides Above the Street
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Weight Watchers (NYSE: WTW) reported Q3 EPS of $0.53, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $281 million versus the consensus estimate of $290.25 million.
Weight Watchers sees FY2016 EPS of $0.95-$1.05, versus the consensus of $0.94.
"We've seen a great response to our fall campaign and in Q3 we achieved our highest year-over-year percentage growth in recruitment so far this year. We continue to see positive reactions to our Beyond the Scale program, and we look forward to generating even more interest in Weight Watchers with our upcoming winter marketing campaign featuring Oprah Winfrey," said Nick Hotchkin, the Company's CFO and Member, Interim Office of the CEO.
Ray Debbane, the Chairman of the Company's Board of Directors, stated, "The search for our next CEO is progressing well. We are pleased that the Members of the Interim Office of the CEO are deeply involved in the business and providing strong leadership during the transition. They, together with our management team, continue to advance the Company's transformation progress and momentum."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Weight Watchers (WTW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- CSP, Inc. (CSPI) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!