Websense, Inc. (WBSN) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Weak oil pulls Wall Street off record highs; Fed meet eyed
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/25: (S) (SPHS) (NPTN) Higher; (TBRA) (STRP) (TCCO) Lower
- Verizon (VZ) Enters Agreement to Acquire Yahoo's (YHOO) Operating Business in $4.8B Deal
- Outerwall (OUTR) Enters $1.6B Merger Agreement (APO)
- The Axe on Apple (AAPL) Expects Earnings To Be A Non-Event
Websense, Inc. (NASDAQ: WBSN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.32, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $86.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $85.75 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Athenahealth (ATHN) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c, COO to Step Down at Year-End
- Wabtec (WAB) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Trims Outlook
- Sprint Corp. (S) Sees Sharp Gains Following Q1 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!