Websense, Inc. (WBSN) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Aetna (AET) Tops Q1 EPS by 45c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/27: (VRML) (RTEC) (AAPL) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (AMKR) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) to Acquire Applied Predictive Technologies for $600M
- Whirlpool (WHR) Misses Q1 EPS Views; Trims FY15 EPS Outlook
Websense, Inc. (NASDAQ: WBSN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.32, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $86.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $85.75 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chanticleer (HOTR) Files Self Registration Statement, Announces LOI to Acquire 'Better Burger' Chain
- ICON plc (ICLR) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Updates FY15 Outlook
- Boston Properties (BXP) Tops Q1 FFO by 5c, Updates FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!