Websense, Inc. (WBSN) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/16: (ZLCS) (SODA) (YHOO) Higher; (ASML) (CSX) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Moelis & Company (MC) IPO Opens Solidly Higher
- Defunct Bitcoin Exchange MtGox Files to Liquidate
- Homebuilders Active Amid Slump in New Starts as Traders Look Ahead to Spring (XHB)
Websense, Inc. (NASDAQ: WBSN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.32, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $86.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $85.75 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- Abbott Laboratories (ABT) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Reaffirms FY14 Outlook
- First Community Corp. (FCCO) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!