WebMD Health (WBMD) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Guides FY16 EPS Above Views
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
WebMD Health (NASDAQ: WBMD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.47, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $171.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $170.06 million.
WebMD Health sees FY2016 EPS of $1.88-$1.97, versus the consensus of $1.83. WebMD Health sees FY2016 revenue of $698-708 million, versus the consensus of $705.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WebMD Health (WBMD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!