WebMD Health (WBMD) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Guides FY16 EPS Above Views
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
WebMD Health (NASDAQ: WBMD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.47, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $171.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $170.06 million.
WebMD Health sees FY2016 EPS of $1.88-$1.97, versus the consensus of $1.83. WebMD Health sees FY2016 revenue of $698-708 million, versus the consensus of $705.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WebMD Health (WBMD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- Renasant Corp. (RNST) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- PrivateBancorp (PVTB) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Continues to Work Toward CIBC Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!