WebMD Health (WBMD) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
WebMD Health (NASDAQ: WBMD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.39, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $167.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $165.4 million.
"WebMD's second quarter results reflect our consistent execution and leadership in a fast-paced, dynamic digital marketplace," said David Schlanger, Chief Executive Officer, WebMD. "We continue to invest in our user experience and advertiser products and are well positioned as a key partner to our biopharma and OTC/CPG customers. Today, we are pleased to reaffirm our strong outlook for 2016."
WebMD Health sees Q3 2016 revenue of $168-171 million, versus the consensus of $168.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WebMD Health (WBMD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- DryShips (DRYS) Acquires Its First VLGC With 5 Year Time Charter Attached to Oil Major
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!