WebMD Health (WBMD) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
WebMD Health (NASDAQ: WBMD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.39, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $167.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $165.4 million.
"WebMD's second quarter results reflect our consistent execution and leadership in a fast-paced, dynamic digital marketplace," said David Schlanger, Chief Executive Officer, WebMD. "We continue to invest in our user experience and advertiser products and are well positioned as a key partner to our biopharma and OTC/CPG customers. Today, we are pleased to reaffirm our strong outlook for 2016."
WebMD Health sees Q3 2016 revenue of $168-171 million, versus the consensus of $168.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WebMD Health (WBMD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!