Web.com Group (WEB) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c, Approves $100M Buyback
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Web.com Group (NASDAQ: WEB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.76, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $190.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $194.15 million.
- announced that its Board of Directors has increased Web.com’s current stock repurchase plan by $100 million and extended the expiration date to December 31, 2018.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Web.com Group (WEB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!