Waste Connections, Inc. (WCN) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Revenue Tops Expectations
- Market Wrap: EC Boosts Euro-Area GDP Outlook; Tesla Ramps on Upgrade; Crude Closes Back Over $60/bbl
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Bid for salesforce.com (CRM)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (BRDR) (MGI) (HLF) Higher; (ZU) (NDLS) (ANAD) Lower (more...)
- Comcast (CMCSA) Plans to Refocus on Customer Service Improvement; Create 5,500 Jobs
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q1 EPS by 28c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Waste Connections, Inc. (NYSE: WCN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.39, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $390.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $382.52 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TechTarget (TTGT) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Novatel Wireless (MIFI) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- North American Energy Partners (NOA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!