Walker & Dunlop (WD) Tops Q3 EPS by 25c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Walker & Dunlop (NYSE: WD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.96, $0.25 better than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $154.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $129.37 million.
"The third quarter was yet another great quarter for Walker & Dunlop, led by the 28% growth in revenue and 45% growth in EPS over the third quarter of 2015," commented Willy Walker, Walker & Dunlop's Chairman and CEO. "With year-to-date EPS of $2.51, up 26% over last year, and a very strong pipeline leading into the fourth quarter, we will once again generate strong double digit earnings per share growth in 2016 for the third consecutive year."
"The United States continues to create over one million households per year, and increasingly those households live in rental housing. Walker & Dunlop's market position, having supplied over 5% of total debt capital to the Multifamily industry in 2015, and ever-expanding footprint and financial products, positions our company extremely well for continued growth in this expanding, dynamic industry," Walker continued. "Freddie Mac recently released their 2016-2020 multifamily financing market projections, and with projected growth from $282 billion in 2016 to $300 billion in 2017, Walker & Dunlop has the clients, scale, and expertise to continue growing at a dramatic pace. Our team, and partnerships with clients and capital sources, have never been stronger nor more valuable."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Walker & Dunlop (WD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!