Walker & Dunlop (WD) Tops Q3 EPS by 25c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Walker & Dunlop (NYSE: WD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.96, $0.25 better than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $154.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $129.37 million.
"The third quarter was yet another great quarter for Walker & Dunlop, led by the 28% growth in revenue and 45% growth in EPS over the third quarter of 2015," commented Willy Walker, Walker & Dunlop's Chairman and CEO. "With year-to-date EPS of $2.51, up 26% over last year, and a very strong pipeline leading into the fourth quarter, we will once again generate strong double digit earnings per share growth in 2016 for the third consecutive year."
"The United States continues to create over one million households per year, and increasingly those households live in rental housing. Walker & Dunlop's market position, having supplied over 5% of total debt capital to the Multifamily industry in 2015, and ever-expanding footprint and financial products, positions our company extremely well for continued growth in this expanding, dynamic industry," Walker continued. "Freddie Mac recently released their 2016-2020 multifamily financing market projections, and with projected growth from $282 billion in 2016 to $300 billion in 2017, Walker & Dunlop has the clients, scale, and expertise to continue growing at a dramatic pace. Our team, and partnerships with clients and capital sources, have never been stronger nor more valuable."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Walker & Dunlop (WD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!