WageWorks (WAGE) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
WageWorks (NYSE: WAGE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.36, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $87.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $87.42 million.
“The first half of 2016 was another strong one for WageWorks. Our selling season is progressing extremely well due to record interest in all of our products. Employers are increasingly choosing us as their administrator for Consumer Directed Benefits because of our service excellence and the ease of use of our programs on one consolidated platform. We have entered into several new channel partnerships and have expanded others. We expect this positive momentum to continue in the second half of the year as we capitalize on the expansion we are seeing in the industry,” said Joe Jackson, Chief Executive Officer of WageWorks.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WageWorks (WAGE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- TrustCo Bank (TRST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!