WaferGen Bio-Systems (WGBS) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WaferGen Bio-Systems (NASDAQ: WGBS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.19), $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.13). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WaferGen Bio-Systems (WGBS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- NVE Corp (NVEC) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Eagle Bancorp (EGBN) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c