WaferGen Bio-Systems (WGBS) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c; Trims FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WaferGen Bio-Systems (NASDAQ: WGBS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.26), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.6 million.
At June 30, 2016, WaferGen had cash and cash equivalents of approximately $7.4 million.
WaferGen Bio-Systems sees FY2016 revenue of $10-12 million, versus prior guidance of $12-13 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WaferGen Bio-Systems (WGBS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Watsco (WSO) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c; Guides Below the Street
- Ryder System (R) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Cuts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!