WaferGen Bio-Systems (WGBS) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c; Trims FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WaferGen Bio-Systems (NASDAQ: WGBS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.26), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.6 million.
At June 30, 2016, WaferGen had cash and cash equivalents of approximately $7.4 million.
WaferGen Bio-Systems sees FY2016 revenue of $10-12 million, versus prior guidance of $12-13 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WaferGen Bio-Systems (WGBS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- Emclaire Financial (EMCF) Posts Lighter Q3 Profit
- Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c