WaferGen Bio-Systems (WGBS) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c; Trims FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
WaferGen Bio-Systems (NASDAQ: WGBS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.26), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.6 million.
At June 30, 2016, WaferGen had cash and cash equivalents of approximately $7.4 million.
WaferGen Bio-Systems sees FY2016 revenue of $10-12 million, versus prior guidance of $12-13 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WaferGen Bio-Systems (WGBS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!