Wabtec (WAB) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c; Cuts FY16 Outlook
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wabtec (NYSE: WAB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.94, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.99. Revenue for the quarter came in at $676 million versus the consensus estimate of $720.85 million.
Wabtec sees FY2016 EPS of $4.00-$4.04, versus the consensus of $4.13. Revenues are now expected to be down about 12 percent compared to 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Wabtec (WAB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
- Powell Industries (POWL) Tops Q4 EPS by 47c, Comments on Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!