Wabco Holdings (WBC) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wabco Holdings (NYSE: WBC) reported Q3 EPS of $1.76, $0.28 better than the analyst estimate of $1.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $675.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $695.73 million.
Wabco Holdings sees FY2016 EPS of $5.75-$5.85, versus prior guidance of $5.60-$5.90 and the consensus of $5.73. Wabco Holdings sees FY2016 revenue of $2.80-2.83 billion, versus prior guidance of $2.78-2.86 billion and the consensus of $2.83 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Wabco Holdings (WBC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!