Wabco Holdings (WBC) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wabco Holdings (NYSE: WBC) reported Q3 EPS of $1.76, $0.28 better than the analyst estimate of $1.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $675.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $695.73 million.
Wabco Holdings sees FY2016 EPS of $5.75-$5.85, versus prior guidance of $5.60-$5.90 and the consensus of $5.73. Wabco Holdings sees FY2016 revenue of $2.80-2.83 billion, versus prior guidance of $2.78-2.86 billion and the consensus of $2.83 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Wabco Holdings (WBC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020