WSI Industries, Inc. (WSCI) Reports Q4 Earnings of $0.12
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
WSI Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSCI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.12, versus $0.12 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.22 million, versus $5.86 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ProfNet Experts Available on New Year's Resolutions, Nelson Mandela, More
- Central Garden & Pet Company to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Results
- Peoples Federal Bancshares, Inc. Authorizes an Increase to Stock Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!