WSFS Financial (WSFS) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
WSFS Financial (NASDAQ: ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.41, $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $46 million versus the consensus estimate of $50.03 million.
Mark A. Turner, President and CEO, said, “During the quarter we successfully completed our combination with Penn Liberty and Powdermill Financial Solutions, as well announcing our acquisition of West Capital in October, and we warmly welcome our new Customers and Associates to WSFS Bank.
“Our third quarter results were impacted by active credit management and the costs from our strategic acquisitions during and shortly after the quarter. Excluding these discrete costs, our third quarter results reflect solid fundamental performance and continue to reflect the success of our balanced growth strategy. We continue to see increases in net interest income driven by robust growth in our loan portfolio. We have also seen strong growth in our fee income driven by our bank-related businesses of Wealth Management, Cash Connect, and mortgage banking. Expenses were well managed as our third quarter results showed positive core operating leverage and a lower core efficiency ratio when compared to the same period last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WSFS Financial (WSFS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!