WOWJOINT HOLDINGS LIMITED (BWOW) Reports Q1 Earnings of $0.04, Revenue Increased 282% Y/Y
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
- Deere (DE) Adds $8B to Buyback Plan; Declares Qtr. Dividend
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (PLUG) (OMED) Higher; (AMBI) (EXPR) (OVTI) Lower (more...)
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- UPDATE: Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
WOWJOINT HOLDINGS LIMITED (NASDAQ: BWOW) reported Q1 EPS of $0.04, versus ($0.07) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.6 million, versus $1.7 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Adds $50M to Buyback Plan
- Christopher & Banks Corp. (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Patriot Transportation Holding (PATR) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!