WNS Holdings (WNS) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c, Updates FY Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
WNS Holdings (NYSE: WNS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.42, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $143.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $138.06 million.
WNS Holdings sees 2017 EPS of $1.60-$1.70, versus the consensus of $1.86. WNS Holdings sees 2017 revenue of $551-567 million, versus the consensus of $560.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WNS Holdings (WNS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.02
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!