WNS Holdings (WNS) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c, Updates FY Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WNS Holdings (NYSE: WNS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.42, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $143.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $138.06 million.
WNS Holdings sees 2017 EPS of $1.60-$1.70, versus the consensus of $1.86. WNS Holdings sees 2017 revenue of $551-567 million, versus the consensus of $560.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WNS Holdings (WNS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WNS Holdings (WNS) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, FY17 Guides Higher
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!