WGL Holdings (WGL) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
WGL Holdings (NYSE: WGL) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.17), $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $459.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $489.07 million.
WGL Holdings sees FY2017 GAAP EPS of $3.30 - $3.50, versus the consensus of $3.25.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WGL Holdings (WGL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Updates on Strategic Initiatives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!