WESCO Int'l (WCC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WESCO Int'l (NYSE: WCC) reported Q3 EPS of $1.05, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.86 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.91 billion.
WESCO Int'l sees FY2016 EPS of $3.75-$3.90, versus the consensus of $3.96.
- sales to be down 2% to 3%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WESCO Int'l (WCC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Atlassian (TEAM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!