WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WD-40 Co. (NASDAQ: WDFC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.99, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.82. Revenue for the quarter came in at $97.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $97.47 million.
WD-40 Co. sees FY2017 EPS of $3.64-$3.71, versus the consensus of $3.76. WD-40 Co. sees FY2017 revenue of $395-404 million, versus the consensus of $399.26 million.
"We live in a world that is volatile, uncertain, complex and full of ambiguity. Despite all the events taking place in the world today the tribe delivered a solid end to fiscal year 2016," said Garry Ridge, WD-40 Company's president and chief executive officer. "During the full fiscal year we generated a significant amount of our sales in currencies other than the U.S. dollar, therefore foreign currency exchange headwinds had a significant impact our reported results. On a constant currency basis net sales for the full fiscal year were about $396 million, up 5 percent compared to last fiscal year. The tribe has never been more aligned and focused. We are clear about our purpose. We know why and how we do what we do, and our strategic initiatives focus us on how we use our time, talent, treasure and technology to achieve our long-term goals," concluded Ridge.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!