W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Revenue Misses
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
W.R. Grace & Co. (NYSE: GRA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.80, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.76. Revenue for the quarter came in at $404.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $414.13 million.
W.R. Grace & Co. sees FY2016 EPS of $3.05-$3.10, versus the consensus of $3.07.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
- SunPower (SPWR) to Commence Restructuring; Sees Charges; Offers FY17 Outlook